COMMITTED TO QUALITY
Care For Your Goodies
Caring For Your Harper Hallam Jewels
- All of your Harper Hallam jewels will keep their beauty and last longer with the proper TLC.
- Due to their natural state, these precious stones are delicate and fragile. Please be kind and handle with care. |
- Made for style not swimming; please remove your jewelry before washing hands, showering or swimming.
- Shine on. Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotions or sunscreen to keep your jewelry from tarnishing.
- Items may have shifted during flight. When traveling protect your jewelry in a soft bag to prevent damaging or scratching.
- August 01, 2018 @HarperHallam Retweet
February 22, 2018
@KathieLGifford You are amazing!!! I love that the network allows to share your love of God! Keep it going!@HarperHallam Retweet