We know that you are super excited to get your order! And we are equally as excited for you to wear it and love it!
In Stock Items: Unless noted below, we generally ship on Thursdays for orders on in-stock items that select a non-expedited shipping method and are placed and paid for by 5:00 PM CST on the immediately previous Wednesday.
Limited Edition Items: Due to the nature of our limited edition jewelry, not all items may be available to ship out immediately. We will advise you if we project longer than a week.
Special Times of the Year: For special times of the year such as Christmas or Valentine's Day, we will work to ensure that your gift is timely received and have provided our deadlines below. These deadlines are based upon approximate shipping times as provided by third-party providers. We cannot be responsible for third party shipping delays.
For receipt by February 14th*
- Non-expedited shipping: Orders must be placed before 5:00 PM on February 9th.
- Expedited shipping: Orders must be placed before 5:00 PM on February 11th.
- Overnight shipping: Orders must be placed by 5:00 PM on February 12th.
For receipt by December 24*
- Non-expedited shipping: Orders must be placed before 5:00 PM on December 17th.
- Expedited shipping: Orders must be placed before 5:00 PM on December 19th.
- Overnight shipping: Orders must be placed by 5:00 PM on December 21st.
Same-Day Shipping: Any orders placed after noon CST are not guaranteed to ship out the same day regardless of selected shipping method.
Confirmation: Don’t stress, you will receive a confirmation via email with tracking information when the order has shipped. All orders are shipped via United Parcel Service, USPS or FedEx, depending on which option that you have selected. We reserve the right to change carrier if another carrier offers a better service upon day of shipping.
International: Across the border? No problem. All orders shipped internationally are subject to additional shipping charges based on taxes, tariffs and duties put into place by that country and all fees are to be paid for by the customer upon receipt.
Non-refundable: All shipping charges are non-refundable.
*This assumes that Valentine's Day and Christmas Eve Day falls on a day other than Sunday.
We know what a girl wants! A Harper Hallam Personal Shopper can take care of all your shopping needs and answer any questions you may have. We do the work and you take the credit for giving the best gift ever! As a complimentary service, our fabulous personal shoppers can provide the perfect gift suggestions for anyone for any occasion.
Please call 214.458.4481, Monday through Friday, between 9am and 5:00pm CST, or email email@example.com
Tara and Rebecca
At Harper Hallam, our biggest goal is to serve our fabulously loyal customers. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact our customer service team within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that mishap sorted out for you!
Here is a simple run-down of the rules and procedures for returns:
- Items can be returned for store credit only, issued in the form of a gift card sent via email. We cannot issue refunds.
- All returns must be received within 15 days* of the date that we ship out your order.
- Anything purchased at a discounted price is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and all tags must still be attached.
- Include your original receipt. (It helps us out if you circle the item(s) you wish to return.)
- Shipping is non-refundable, unless there was a mistake on our end.
- Please allow our team 5-7 business days to process your return once it is received at our warehouse.
*Please allow 5-10 days for package transit.
We have a limited number of each swoon-worthy style featured on the site and, because of this, we can’t guarantee an exchange. Luckily, the Harper Hallam Girls feel your pain and love the jewelry just as much as you do, and they’ll issue you a store credit in the form of a gift card sent via email as soon as possible! If the right size in the right style is available, you can use your shiny new gift card to snatch it right up!
ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
An agreement for Harper Hallam to sell goods is made when we accept your order. The description of goods, price and applicable tax are agreed upon between purchaser and seller when order is placed. Our charge for transport, packaging, freight and/or insurance will be included in the final invoice upon shipment and is to be paid by purchaser.
Placement of an order is a binding agreement. Once placed, all orders are considered final and may not be changed or cancelled.