At Harper Hallam, our biggest goal is to well serve our fabulously loyal customers. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact our customer service team within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that mishap sorted out for you!
Here is a simple run-down of the rules and procedures for returns:
- Items can be returned for store credit only, issued in the form of a gift card sent via email. We cannot issue refunds.
- All returns must be received within 15 days* of the date that we ship out your order.
- Anything purchased at a discounted price is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and all tags must still be attached.
- Include your original receipt. (It helps us out if you circle the item(s) you wish to return.)
- Shipping is non-refundable, unless there was a mistake on our end.
- Please allow our team 5-7 business days to process your return once it is received at our warehouse.
*Please allow 5-10 days for package transit.
We have a limited number of each swoon-worthy style featured on the site and, because of this, we can’t guarantee an exchange. Luckily, The Harper Hallam Girls feel your pain and love the jewelry just as much as you do, and they’ll issue you a store credit in the form of a gift card sent via email as soon as possible! If the right size in the right style is available, you can use your shiny new gift card to snatch it right up!
Orders and Cancellations
An agreement for Harper Hallam to sell goods is made when we accept your order. The description of goods, price and applicable tax are agreed upon between purchaser and seller when order is placed. Our charge for transport, packaging, freight and/or insurance will be included in the final invoice upon shipment and is to be paid by purchaser.
Placement of an order is a binding agreement. Once placed, all orders are considered final and may not be changed or cancelled.
August 15, 2017
@MACcosmetics please help! My favorite lip gloss Florabundance was discontinued. What color that you still have is closest? Help 🌞@HarperHallam Retweet
- March 02, 2017 @jetsetdhruvi Retweet